There’s surely no better way to get into the festive spirit than getting creative with some unique christmas-inspired cocktails. Our My Rye Clementine cocktail recipe is simple, sweet, and above all, perfect for the festive season.
Our expert bartender, Phil Sanders, comments, “this cocktail is best served with clementine juice, adding body, sweetness, and classic Christmas notes.
“The orange is used to lift the acidic tasting notes, and balance the ginger and sugar from the marmalade. Our exclusive Christmas Pudding Rye – that is, Christmas in a bottle – adds a truly festive touch.”
MY RYE CLEMENTINE INGREDIENTS
- 50ml Oxford Rye
- 20ml Christmas Pudding Rye
- 25ml Clementine/Orange juice mix (50:50)
- Teaspoon of orange marmalade
- Pinch of fresh ginger
MY RYE CLEMENTINE: STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE
- Add the Oxford Rye, Christmas Pudding Rye, clementine/orange juice mix, orange marmalade and fresh ginger to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake hard.
- Double strain using a fine stain or sieve.
- Pour into a chilled coupe glass and serve.