Nutty, creamy, smooth and spicy, our Christmas Pudding Cream cocktail is perfect for the festive season.
Our expert bartender, Phil Sanders, who created this mouth-watering recipe, comments, “the Christmas Pudding Cream cocktail is a fun dessert cocktail. It’s very simple, easy and quick to make, and if you don’t have all the ingredients to hand, you can always use alternative substitutions. For example, instead of using Irish cream liqueur, you could use milk or cream. You can also use sugar syrup instead of Crème de Cacao.
“The must-have is our Christmas Pudding Rye – it’s absolutely delicious. It can be enjoyed neat, poured over Christmas puddings and mince pies, and of course used as the base for this delicious nutty cocktail.”
CHRISTMAS PUDDING CREAM COCKTAIL INGREDIENTS
- 20ml Christmas Pudding Rye
- 20ml Creme de Cacao
- 20ml Irish Cream liqueur (Bailey’s)
- 20ml Frangelico
CHRISTMAS PUDDING CREAM COCKTAIL: STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE
- Chill a coupe or martini glass by putting it in the fridge, freezer, or filling with ice.
- Add the Christmas Pudding Rye, Creme de Cacao, Irish Cream liqueur and Frangelico to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake for approximately 20-30 seconds.
- Discard any ice from the coupe or martini glass.
- Double strain the mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with your favourite Christmas chocolate and enjoy!