Delivery and Returns
We offer complimentary standard delivery to the UK mainland. Please allow 3-4 days for standard delivery.
We also offer Next Day Delivery on weekdays for a charge. Orders must be placed before 3pm (Monday-Thursday) for Next Day Delivery. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders placed over the weekend will arrive on Tuesday.
We do not currently ship internationally.
We accept returns (except the exclusions listed below) within 15 days of the delivery date of your order. After this period has expired we are unable to accept a return or offer a refund or exchange. To cancel or return your order, please contact us on 01865 767918 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We will require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened, undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We do not cover the cost of returned orders. Please send your return at your own expense using a tracked service to:
Still On The Hill Ltd, Old Depot, South Park, Cheney Lane, Oxford, OX3 7QJ, United Kingdom.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend retaining proof of postage until we have confirmed receipt of your return.
We are not responsible for any parcels that go missing in the post. If you are posting an item over £50, you should consider purchasing posting insurance.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
Please note sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Refunds: Once your return has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your return has been approved, we will refund your credit card or original method of payment within 10 days. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods ordered.
Late or missing refunds: If you have received notification of receipt of your return but have not received your refund after 10 days, first please check your bank account. If your refund has still not been received then please contact your credit card company or bank as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you have done this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your order for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and send your item to: Still On The Hill Ltd, Old Depot, South Park, Cheney Lane, Oxford, OX3 7QJ, United Kingdom. On receipt of your return we will send you a replacement.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you are able to return your item in return for a gift voucher for the value of your returned order. Please email us at email@example.com to let us know. Once the returned item has been received, a gift voucher will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the original purchaser.
The Oxford Artisan Distillery digital Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on The Oxford Artisan Distillery online site.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card the remaining balance must be paid by credit or debit card before the order can be placed.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Digital Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Still On The Hill Ltd is not liable for delivery of a digital Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Still On The Hill Ltd is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
Still On The Hill Ltd reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.