As the festive season arrives, we’ve added a Christmas twist to the classic negroni with the inclusion of our signature Dam Vintage Sloe Gin and mulled wine.
Boasting a beautiful collaboration of flavours, with fruity and spicy undertones combined with bittersweet tasting notes, experience Christmas in a glass with our Dam Vintage Mulled Sloegroni.
Our seasoned bartender, Phil Sanders, comments, “the Dam Vintage Mulled Sloegroni is a lovely festive twist on the classic Negroni.
“Our Dam Vintage Sloe Gin offers rich flavours and subtle notes, thanks to the time it rested in barrels. Make sure you use a good quality wine or mulled wine in the reduction to enhance the flavours”.
Dam Vintage Mulled Sloegroni Ingredients
- 45ml Dam Vintage Sloe Gin
- 15ml Mulled Wine
- 15ml Campari
Dam Vintage Mulled Sloegroni : step-by-step recipe
- Pour the mulled wine into a saucepan and cover with a lid.
- Reduce mulled wine by approximately a third on a low heat.
- Pour the mulled wine into a bottle and allow to cool.
- Fill an old fashioned (lowball) glass with ice to chill.
- Add the Dam Vintage Sloe Gin, Mulled Wine and Campari to a mixing glass or tin.
- Fill the mixing glass or tin with ice until the mixture is covered and stir.
- Discard the ice from the old fashioned glass.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled old fashioned glass and garnish with your desired Christmas foliage.